Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Job Description: Physical Therapist
The physical therapist contracted or employed through the Organization is responsible for providing physical therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the Personnel Services Agreement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care. This may include, but will not be limited to:
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM — potential for rehab.
- Directing physical therapy treatment.
- Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Determining priority needs for physical therapy
- Reporting to physician patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- May train patient in the use of prosthetic device.
- Supervising homemaker/home health aides when such personnel participating in patient’s rehabilitation regime.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participates in discharge planning for patient.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated.
- Provides in-service education programs for nursing agency personnel as needed.
- Participates in peer consultation process.
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the State, if applicable.
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Abides by and demonstrates the ANX Mission, Vision and Values through both behavior and job performance on a daily basis.
- Calls on physicians, various facility types such as hospital, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, long term acute care, Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE), and other senior living settings within an assigned territory to open new accounts and promote home health referrals.
- Makes sales calls, arranges appointments, conducts lunch or dinner educational programs, engages in prospecting activities, generates leads, qualifies opportunities and proposes solutions to current and potential referral sources.
- Acts as a liaison between referral sources and Company staff to provide information on Company services, and delivers educational programs to maintain positive customer relations and to keep referral sources current on home health service offerings.
- Planning and achievement of territory revenue and admission goals as required. Works in tandem with the business development team and Company operations in preparation of annual business plans.
- Implements territory business plans and manages sales time and resources according to plan, adjusting the plan as necessary to meet goals.
- Assists in providing presentation to potential referral sources to increase education and generate interest in Company’s services.
- Works closely with the business development team, reports possible new referral sources, and helps develop customized strategies to gain new business.
- Maintains detailed territory list, prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market / territory sales plan. Maintains comprehensive market knowledge records including government agencies, major payor groups, key referral sources and competitors, and shares information with appropriate Company associates.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by ANX HOME HEALTH CARE.
- Meets with business development team / executive team to discuss sales activities, new opportunities, and potential issues on a weekly basis. Gathers / organizes account related information and provides input on key customer opportunities or service offerings.
- Compliance to technology processes and expectations.
- Participates and completes all Company sponsored education and development events for the position.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices, Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices, and Company policy and procedures.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.