Job Description: Business Development
Director of Business Development
About ANX Home Healthcare:
- 5-Star Medicare Rating for Quality Patient Care
- Ranked in the Top 7% in the nation and Top 4% in California for Quality of Patient Care
- Located in the beautiful SF Bay Area with headquarters in Daly City—just minutes from SFO International airport, amazing beaches, bustling city life, and peaceful mountains. Less than a couple of hours drive to wine country
- Specialists in complex post-acute care programs: total joint bundle payment, advanced wound care, cardiopulmonary care, diabetes, falls and vestibular rehab, orthopedic/neurological impairments, medically complex patients
- Served more than 100,000 patients since 2007
- Flexible Scheduling – Enjoy a great work/life balance
- Company Match 401k, Health Benefits with Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid Time Off*
Build market leadership for ANX Home Healthcare by analyzing market trends, identifying prospects and facilities, uncovering opportunities for partnership, and developing/deepening business relationships through a variety of on-the-ground efforts, from cold-calling, drop-bys, in-service presentations, and quarterly service reviews.
- Minimum 3-5 years outside sales experience in health, pharma, or financial field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual a bonus
- Experience with enterprise sales and presenting to C-level executives a plus
- Strong attention to detail, able to juggle several account requirements at once
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or health related field preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify target facilities and physicians in assigned territories. Develop weekly, month, quarterly, and annual strategic business development plans to generate leads, qualify opportunities, and create preferred post-acute partnerships.
Initiate and nurture relationships with physicians, various facility types such as hospital, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, long term acute care, Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE), and other senior living settings within an assigned territory to promote home health referrals.
Develop presentations to Director and C-level executives on ANX Home Healthcare’s full suite of services and Bundled Payment initiatives.
Maintain detailed territory list, prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market / territory sales plan.
Conduct market and competitive intelligence, maintaining comprehensive market knowledge records including government agencies, major payor groups, key referral sources and competitors.